We’re still on the lookout for an experienced HGV Class 2 Delivery Driver
We’re pleased to announce that we’re recruiting for a HGV Class 2 Delivery Driver. Based at our Head Office in Newent, Gloucestershire Monday to Friday, 40-50 hours per week.
To succeed in this demanding role you should be a Delivery Driver with valuable experience of driving Class II HGV vehicles with multiple drops.
Must have current driving license with valid CPC card, used to manually loading / unloading products, used to starting early (3am), delivering to all parts of the UK and willing to stay out overnight on occasion.
- Location: Based at our Head Office in Newent, Gloucestershire
- Hours of work: Normal working week 40-50 hours per week
- Salary: Starting pay rate up to £15 per hour (dependent on experience) with On Target Bonuses for 100% Attendance and Performance of up to £105 per month (or an additional £0.60 per hour)
- Benefits: Contributory pension, life assurance, free drinks and parking, uniform and staff discount
We’re looking to appoint someone as soon as possible, so please forward cv’s to email@example.com stating your salary expectation, notice period and of course highlighting your strengths.
Must have Skills, abilities & Characteristics
- Candidates must be professional, physically fit, have a flexible approach to work, committed and passionate about doing the job to the best of their ability.
- Based out at Newent Business Park, so candidates must have own transport.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay ahead of everything that’s happening at Unity Group by subscribing to our newsletter.