WE’RE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A SKILLED CNC OPERATOR FOR OUR JCK WORKSHOP!
If you’re an experienced CNC machine operator looking for a new role, take a look at our current vacancy.
Unity Group is a market leading UK manufacturer of high quality composite doors and bespoke timber doors and door-sets.
Our JCK Joinery team ,based in Leicester city-centre is currently looking for a CNC Operator.
If you are keen to take up a new position, or know someone who is, you’ll need to have the following experience and qualities:
- The working week is 40 hours, working Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 4.30pm and Friday, 7.30pm to 1.30pm with a pay rate of up to £12ph depending on experience.
- Employee benefits include a contributory pension, life assurance cover, employee assistance programme, free uniform, free drinks and parking.
We’re looking to appoint someone as soon as possible, so please forward cv’s to email@example.com stating your salary expectation, notice period and of course highlighting your strengths.
Must have Skills, abilities & Characteristics
- Previous experience of working on a CNC machine, ideally in a joinery environment
- Ability and skills to operate and set the machine, with knowledge of programming desirable
- Used to working in a manufacturing environment, ideally within timber joinery
- Able to confidently operate hand tools (drills, saws etc) when necessary
- A keen eye for detail and able to follow technical instructions
- Team player and willing to help others to get work completed
- Candidates must be physically fit, have a flexible approach to work, and also be committed and passionate about doing the job to the best of their ability
- A good attendance record and time keeping is essential
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay ahead of everything that’s happening at Unity Group by subscribing to our newsletter.