WE’RE RECRUITING FOR A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Unity Doors is a specialist in the design, manufacture and supply of Timber and Composite doorsets. We are recruiting for a New Business Development Manager to join our Commercial team.
- Reporting to: Managing Director / Commercial Director
- Location: Flexible but ideally living along main motorway network as regular travel will be
required across UK (to major cities)
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week – Working from home office
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Benefits: Up to 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, life assurance, EAP scheme, retail discount scheme, discount on products
We’re looking to appoint someone as soon as possible, so please forward cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your salary expectation, notice period and of course highlighting your strengths.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement a business plan for developing new clients for both timber and composite doorsets.
- To develop a deep understanding of the products, services and certifications that Unity Doors hold in order to be able to present a complete picture of the business capabilities to prospective clients.
- Identify new potential clients, and the decision makers within specific target markets such as high-end residential developers, specifiers and architects, fit-out companies and contractors involved in residential refurbishment.
- Meet potential new clients growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Plan approaches, sales presentations, and pitches
- Meet yearly and monthly sales targets assigned to you
- Maintain strong sales administration to follow up all leads, enquiries and quotes
- Work closely with the Sales Office Managers at both Leicester and Newent sites to ensure sales orders are produced and lead times are clear
- Regular travel across UK to visit clients with overnight stays required when necessary
Must have Skills, abilities & Characteristics
- Previous experience of successfully developing new business accounts within building products markets, ideally door sets (composite and timber) or fenestration
- Passionate about generating new leads and focusing on creating new customer relationships
- Ability to understand technical information and to sell product professionally to end users
- Highly organised approach to work and able to react positively to demands from the business
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to influence individuals
- Computer literate – experience of using Excel, Word and Outlook
- Full driving license
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay ahead of everything that’s happening at Unity Group by subscribing to our newsletter.