WE’RE RECRUITING FOR A YARD OPERATIVE
Unity Doors is a specialist in the design, manufacture and supply of bespoke composite and timber door sets. We are recruiting for a Yard Operative to join the team at our Newent site.
- Reporting to:Operations Manager
- Location: Based at our Head Office in Newent, Gloucestershire
- Hours of work: 40 hours per week – Mon to Fri, 8.00am to 4.30pm.
- Salary: Starting pay rate £9.50ph rising to £9.75ph after 6 months.
- Benefits: Monthly bonuses are achievable for 100% attendance (£35) and Production Performance attainment (up to £70). Employee benefits include contributory pension, life assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, free drinks and parking, uniform and staff discount.
We’re looking to appoint someone as soon as possible, so please forward cv’s to email@example.com stating your salary expectation, notice period and of course highlighting your strengths.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Current Forklift license for Counterbalance (Reach is desirable)
- Experience of loading and unloading products from delivery vehicles
- Responsible for all waste management on site – skips, compactor, hazardous
- Moving stillages around site to aid stock replenishment
- Ensuring site and surrounding area is kept tidy through regular litter picking
- Support colleagues in Stores department with ad-hoc duties
Must have Skills, abilities & Characteristics
Candidates must be professional, physically fit, have a flexible approach to work, committed and passionate about doing the job to the best of their ability.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay ahead of everything that’s happening at Unity Group by subscribing to our newsletter.