WE’RE RECRUITING AN EXPERIENCED BENCH JOINER
Unity Doors is a specialist in the design, manufacture and supply of composite and timber door sets and accessories. We are recruiting for an experienced Bench Joiner to join our Leicester JCK Joinery team.
- Reporting to: Production Supervisor
- Location: Based at our Leicester site – Heanor Street
- Hours of work: 40 hours per week – Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 4.30pm and Friday 7.30am to 1.30pm
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Benefits: Up to 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, life assurance, staff retail discount scheme, Help@Hand medical support, discount on product. Opportunity to work overtime in week (x1.25 rate) and on Saturday (x1.5 rate)
Bonus scheme in place for achieving monthly production targets.
We’re looking to appoint someone as soon as possible, so please forward cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your salary expectation, notice period and of course highlighting your strengths.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manufacture of joinery products mainly bespoke fire doorsets and high end joinery doorsets
- Must be able to follow specifications and read full technical drawings and cutting lists
- Must have experience of assembling / machining joinery products
- Experience of using machines (Cross cut, Dim saw, surface planner / thicknesser, spindle moulder etc) is desirable
- Willingness to undertake various tasks in the workshop as required
- Must be time served & hold the correct joinery qualifications NVQ or diploma or City & Guilds
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible in approach to work and duties
- Have a passion for joinery and carpentry
Must have Skills, abilities & Characteristics
Candidates must be professional, physically fit, have a flexible approach to work, committed and passionate about doing the job to the best of their ability.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay ahead of everything that’s happening at Unity Group by subscribing to our newsletter.