WE’RE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR 2 WAREHOUSE AND DESPATCH OPERATIVES
Unity Doors is a specialist in the design, manufacture and supply of composite doorsets, bespoke timber doorsets and fire doorsets. As the company continues to go from strength to strength, we are now looking to recruit 2 Warehouse & Despatch Operatives to join our Engineering team at Newent – our Head Office.
- Reporting to: Operations Manager
- Location: Based at our Head Office in Newent, Gloucestershire
- Hours of work: 40 hours per week – Mon to Fri, 2.30pm to 11.00pm (shift premium paid x1.25)
- Benefits: Employee benefits include contributory pension, life assurance, free drinks and parking, uniform and staff discount.
We’re looking to appoint someone as soon as possible, so please forward cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your salary expectation, notice period and of course highlighting your strengths.
Must have Skills, abilities & Characteristics
- Current forklift license for Counterbalance (Reach is desirable)
- Experience of loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Manually loading / unloading products on and off vehicles
- Some work on the ERP system will be required, so IT skills will be useful (although training will be provided).
To excel in this rewarding role you must be professional, physically fit, have a flexible approach to work, committed and passionate about doing the job to the best of your ability.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay ahead of everything that’s happening at Unity Group by subscribing to our newsletter.