WE’RE RECRUITING FOR 2 WAREHOUSE & DESPATCH OPERATIVES
Unity Doors is a specialist in the design, manufacture and supply of bespoke composite and timber door sets. We are recruiting for 2 x Warehouse & Despatch Operative to join our Engineering team at our Newent site.
- Reporting to: Operations Manager
- Location: Based at our Head Office in Newent, Gloucestershire
- Hours of work: 40 hours per week – Mon to Fri, 2.30pm to 11.00pm (shift premium paid x1.25).
- Salary: Pay rate equivalent to £11.88 per hour (£9.50ph plus shift premium).
- Benefits: Monthly bonuses are achievable for 100% attendance (£35) and Production Performance attainment (up to £70). Employee benefits also include contributory pension, life assurance, free drinks and parking, uniform and staff discount.
We’re looking to appoint someone as soon as possible, so please forward cv’s to email@example.com stating your salary expectation, notice period and of course highlighting your strengths.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Current Forklift license for Counterbalance (Reach is desirable)
- Experience of loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Manually loading / unloading products on and off vehicles
- Some work on the ERP system will be required, so IT skills will be useful (although training will be provided).
Must have Skills, abilities & Characteristics
Candidates must be professional, physically fit, have a flexible approach to work, committed and passionate about doing the job to the best of their ability.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay ahead of everything that’s happening at Unity Group by subscribing to our newsletter.