NEED TIMBER FIRE DOORS FAST?
6 WEEKS FROM ORDER, SIGN-OFF TO DELIVERY
JCK Joinery is currently offering an impressive 6 week turnaround on timber fire doors. Regardless of how complex the spec, our specialist joinery team have the expertise to turn your fire door project needs around.
WHY CHOOSE JCK JOINERY TIMBER FIRE DOORS?
A unique blend of exacting fire door security and safety and striking aesthetics.
Our solid-core fire doorsets offer premium durability and security (to BS 476 part 20 & 22 and BS EN 1634-1:2014+A1:2018) with bi-directional primary test evidence and resistance to passage of smoke to EN 1634-3:2004.
Our bespoke fire doors are designed to individual specifications. Whether you’re an architect, designer, housing developer or housing association with a clear spec already drawn up, or whether you need guidance, with a 150 heritage of manufacturing bespoke fire doors, your project is in competent hands.
WHAT KIND OF TIMBER FIRE DOORS DO WE DO?
Internal timber fire doors
- An extensive range of bespoke FD60s timber fire door designs
- Double leaf options with manual lock
- Side light and top lights available
- Optional fully-furnished to all RAL colours, stains, veneered or laminated
External timber fire doors
External Fire Doors tested to EN1634- 1:2014+A1:2018 & EN 1634-3:2004
- UKCA accredited by BM Trada
- Achieved EI(2)30Sa – smoke, fire and acoustic primary test evidence
- Optional fully-finished to all RAL colours & stains
Access Control Timber Fire Doorsets Tested to BS 476 part 20 & 22 and BS EN 1634- 1:2014+A1:2018 & EN 1634- 3:2004
- Electric Strike – Failsafe/fail secure option
- Maglock with 4000lb holding force
- Optional fully finished to all RAL colours, stains, veneered or laminated
EXCELLENT FIRE DOOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Our timber fire doors are bi-directionally tested
- B M Trada Q Marked certified by 3rd party
- PAS24:2016 offers added assurance
- Compliant with Building Regs Part M
- Chain of Custody certified through B M Trada
- Flat entrance doorsets with a range of locking systems
- Offer a wide range of bespoke FD30 designs
- Communal entrances and cross corridor with access control options (Electric Strike or Maglock)
- Largest single leaf 1220mm x 2440mm (tested for fire and PAS24)
- Offering wider than standard clear opening sizes – up to 1100mm
- Pre-hung ready for installation
- Hardwood and softwood options available Door leaf glazing options available
OUR QUALITY & CUSTOMER SERVICE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
‘Just wanted to say thank you for the efficient supply of the your timber fire doorsets over the past few weeks.You guys have been great with communication, information, guidance, and support. It is great to have supplier with all these qualities, so thank you.’ Dominic Covell, Stock Manager, Sovini Trade Supplies Limited
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay ahead of everything that’s happening at Unity Group by subscribing to our newsletter.